Sunday, 28 February 2016

Getting my stuff out there

Hi all. I have resolved today to be more active on social media. I am lucky that my paintings are quite popular on eBay and I haven't needed to be too active on the web. This means unfortunately that I neglect my audience who like to read the newsletters, blog, Twitter feed, Facebook page and all the rest. So I am now boosting my online presence. Would be grateful of any advice i.e. how to get more Facebook followers. I think one of the best things to do is post interesting stuff so keep looking because I will now be posting on a regular basis. In the meantime why not go and like my Facebbok page www.facebook.com/jamescoatesfineart

I will leave you with this pic of one of my paintings which has been a firm favourite with you all.

1 comment:

  1. In the 1932 Los Angeles Olympic Games,Replica Rolex Watches became the first Olympic Games as the Official Timekeeper of the company.At the time, there are 30 Replique Breitlin Watches chronograph watch is timed for the race work.Since then, IWC Watches began a long-term partnership with the International Olympic Committee until the 2020 Olympics.Among the luxury of Louis Vuitton Handbags accessories market.Replica Hermes handbag are well-known to hold their value more than other comparably situated luxury replica handbags.

    ReplyDelete